Owl City | In Christ Alone
In the spirit of Easter.
Evans was so good that we forgot it wasn’t Hiddleston playing Loki pretending to be Steve.
The entire scene is magnificent
why he lick me
THIS IS SUPER COOL THOUGH IF YOU UNDERSTAND HORSES. LIKE THAT NIPPING IS A GROOMING BEHAVIOR HORSE’S DO TO BOND AND TO MAINTAIN AND IMPROVE SOCIAL BONDS. SO THAT HORSE IS BASICALLY TREATING THE CAT AS PART OF THE HERD AND SUSTAINING THE FRIENDLY BOND.
IT IS SAYING, “this tiny horse is very tiny but we are friends. Look at my tiny friend.”
oh cool a new pony episo-wait
who I think
EYELASHES YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO PREVENT STUFF FROM FALLING IN MY EYE BUT WHEN YOU FALL IN MY EYE THEN WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO YOU WERE MY LAST LINE OF DEFENSE AND YOU BETRAYED ME
get off my post
You don’t have to lash out
these puns are far too cornea
Frank Sinatra - The Way You Look Tonight
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and then write your own 10 questions
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post
Rule 4: Actually tell the people you tagged that you tagged
Questions I Got:
My Questions for You Are:
1. What would your patronus be?
An Otter. Because I’m such a noodle.
2. What would your “patronus memory” be (happiest memory)?
Probably one of the moments in time where I knew I was exactly where God wanted me to be doing what He called me to.
3. What’s your go-to song?
Mhmm,”Speed Of Love” by Owl City?
4. Whats at the top of your bucket list?
To see China.
5. How do you take your coffee?
Cold or hot with a ridiculous amount of sugar and creamer.(And chocolate if possible.)
6. If you could change the color of the ocean, would you? What color?
No,I would not change the color of the ocean. The color we perceive the sea as often changes with the weather and light of night or day. Besides even if I could change it,who’s to say my choice would be better than what already is?
7. Do you prefer small shows or large ones?
I like both,so I can’t really decide.
8. Do you prefer a house at the beach or in the mountains?
This is a question I have wrestled with many a night and I have yet to come up with an answer for myself.
9. What do you hope to achieve while you’re living?
I have many dreams but ultimately I hope to achieve what God wants me to achieve. Because I know his plans are best for me and are greater than anything I could imagine.
10. Favorite children’s story?
If it’s a children’s series of books a tie between Madeline and Laura Ingalls Wilder’s books.
For story unto it’self? I HAVE NO IDEA THIS QUESTION IS TOO HARD.(I blame my mother for difficulty.)
My Questions for You Are:
1. What is your favorite tongue twister?
2. What is your favorite poem?
3. What is your favorite nursery rhyme?
4. What is the first book you read that made you feel smart and or more ‘grown up’ as kid?
5. Who is your favorite impressionist?
6. Which are worse ticks or the mosquito?
7. What is one culture you’d like to learn more about/ understand better?
8. What is you favorite thing about springtime?
9. How much wood can a woodchuck really chuck?
10. Who is one person in your life that you consider graceful or gracious?
• It is Good Friday. Let us always remember what Jesus did upon the cross, but most of all remember that this isn’t something to take lightly. He died on the cross for the sins that we hold. That is love.